Education is a life-long learning process. Learning happens all the time; not only in a pre-designated place called the school. It happens in the home, between home and school too. The home's and school's mission therefore is to provide a learning environment and opportunities to the children as the learners.
"Shaping young, impressionable minds is one of life's biggest challenges."
Education is an on-going, continuous interplay between the five moments of context, experience, reflection, action and evaluation between parents, students and teachers. Let's all be Curious to show our curiosity, Walk a mile to exhibit our compassion, Ask why to evaluate our critical thinking and take challenges, bounce back to show RESILIENCE.
Mrs. Vamsheepriya Amar
Principal, MVJ International School
I am an enthusiastic learner with 25 years of varied experience in the field of Education. I have had a rich experience of being teacher, coordinator, Vice Principal and Principal. As I have climbed up the ladder, the vision to understand and empower teachers and students has been my strength.
As an academician, I have an innate ability to internalise and produce results to my best in the field of Education. During my tenure as a teacher, I have won the hearts of Children and helped them nurture their critical and analytical skills. As a coordinator I have been able to scaffold the curriculum and establish a covenant relationship between students, teachers and my parents. My diligence in framing the timetable, observations, resolving issues have made it possible as a Vice Principal.
Presently I am working as a Principal who believes in Experiential Learning and SWOT analysis. Persistently working in creating benchmarks and standards for children to climb up the ladder against impossible. I hold CIDTT as a degree, which is recognised in 120 countries. Given an opportunity I would like to explore the diverse group of learners and connect globally for the betterment in the field Education.
Above all I am a Master Trainer for CBSE to conduct various trainings to Principals and teachers.
- M.Sc. in Physics from Bangalore University
- B.Ed. in Physics and Chemistry from Bangalore University
- Diploma in Teachers Training, Physics, Chemistry from CIDTT (IGSCE), Cambridge International
Training Programmes and Certification:
- Actively participated with students and teachers from Singapore (Rosyth School and Dunmun High School) as a part of an exchange programme. Also interacted with teachers of John Bentley school at Wilshire in the United Kingdom
- Professionally trained by Jenny Morsley for conducting circle time involving students.(Safe and Sensitive School -SAS Programme)
- CCE Training by CBSE Board, Differentiated Instruction-by Dr.Vasanthi Thygarajan conducted by Sahodaya Schools, Core Skills by British council.
- CPD Courses (continual professional development) in Intercultural and Global Awareness, Introduction to International Learning, Education for the Global Citizenship, CT for international learning
- Master Trainer of National level TOT (Training of the trainer) in Health and fitness.
Awards & Recognitions
- Abdul Kalam Excellence Education Award 2018
- Dr.Radhakrishna Career Excellence Award 2018
- Best Inspiring Educationist Award from Global Leaders Foundation 2018
- IARDO Excellence award 2018.
- Karnataka Education Awards 2018 and 2019.
- Rainbow school health Awards 2018.
- Parent Innovations Award for school 2019.
- Avantika par Excellence APJ Abdul Kalam Award 2019.
- IRSD Preeminent Education Award in 2020.
- InSc(Institute of Scholars) Best Principal Award in 2020.
- She has been a part of a webchat organized by an open forum for Principals and contributed to Post Covid Situation in the Education Sector and participated in round table discussions at India Didactics Association.
- A distinguished speaker during the Two-Day Virtual National Conference On “Strategies for Implementation of National Education Policy ( NEP) 2020 for Schools and Student Progression” Also, conducted NEP Webinar series to CBSE Schools through Centre of Excellence.
- A member of AIP (All India Principals Association) and resource person at Global Leadership Foundation.